Australia’s public sector is challenged with managing and understanding enormous amounts of data to drive improve service delivery, drive organisational efficiencies and make better decision making and improve public trust.
The GovData Conference will bring together public-sector leaders to explore how public-sector agencies can facilitate data sharing through inter-agency collaboration. There will be sessions on establishing data governance for improved policy and service delivery, enhanced data quality and information security.
The conference helps you connect with others interested in the better use of data in government including Chief Data Officers, CIO, CTO, records managers, data scientists, analysts, IT experts, policymakers and many more.
Data-driven decisions support better management within government organisations; improves the capability and capacity of government to respond more efficiently to the current and future needs of the public.
While Federal and State Governments have articulated broad, whole-of-government data sharing and analytics initiatives, most Departments and Agencies are struggling with the challenges of translating these ideals into real working policies, strategies and outcomes.
REASONS TO ATTEND
Hear from industry experts on these key topics below:
Commonwealth Information Policy NAA
Who Should Attend:
Benefits of attending?
- Optimise your data security and prevent data breaches
- Implement quality management practices to inform decision making
- Adopt and comply with data standards to ensure complete interoperability between departments and organisations
- Move towards Open Government and leverage the value of collaborative data
- Improve service delivery and support your agency mission using analytics tools