This One Day Workshop Will Be Focused On:
- Principled Performance And Grc To Break Down Silos Between
- Performance Management, Risk Management, Compliance
Management, Internal Audit And Other Departments.
This“GRC Capability Workshop – where performance in governance, risk management and compliance align for impact”
The workshop will teach you how to efficiently design and enhance GRC activities within your organisation based on established standards and an internationally recognised framework. Learn how GRC is driven by more than just a software solution, and how it can become a strategic discipline. Better understand how GRC can become a continuous process that is embedded into the culture of an organisation.
What is GRC?
GRC is a term used to describe an integrated approach to activities related to governance, risk management and compliance. Increased corporate reporting and enhanced regulatory requirements have heightened corporate awareness about the value and importance of making sure these key activities are effectively designed, integrated and managed.
Governs – Identification and management of relevant compliance tasks(obligations)
Improves – Establishes a culture that allows owners to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, and responding to and improving operations through establishing an overall “Compliance Risks” based thinking.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed and highly beneficial for the below.
- Professionals in audit, risk management and compliance
- Business leaders & members of Boards
- Enterprise Risk Managers, PMO Managers, Risk and Quality Control Managers
- Risk Officers & Product Control Managers
- Compliance Managers, Value Managers, Business Strategy Managers
- Anyone interested in GRC Field