“For Australia to really grow and to have competitive cities and liveable cities, we have to embrace potable reuse as one of our supplies going forward.” Source: ABC News
Hear About Latest Developments In Water Recycling, Best Practices In Water Reuse, Future Of Potable Reuse, Stormwater Management, Innovative Technologies& Applications
- Future directions for water recycling & reuse in australia: Where will we be in 2030?
- Vic epa recycled water guidelines: Discussion on proposed key changes
- Hydrogen economy — the key role of recycled water in a resource constrained and decarbonised world
- Potable water reuse –what can australia learn from global experience
- Potable reuse – current state and emerging trends:
- The importance of process validation
- Integrating long term urban subdivision to create
- Recycled stormwater business and researching its
- Potential for potable supply – the 50 year salisbury story
- Potable reuse: isaustralia ready for it?
- Perth’s groundwater replenishment scheme from concept to reality
- Drivers & impediments for water recycling in australian agriculture
Perspectives On Water Reuse & Recycling – What’s Are The Leading Issue Facing The Water Sector Today?
Discussion 1: Use of Recycled Water: Public perception, engagement, and Trends in public acceptance
Discussion 2: Guidelines, Regulation & Compliance
Discussion 3: Water Security for future – Do we have a plan in place?
Discussion 4: Global Trends & Opportunities
- Integrated urban water management
- Operational experiences with recycled water plants
- Water quality management plan
- Water recycling at melbourne olympic park – 7 years of operation. Sustainability, cost savings and future opportunities.”
- Alternative water supply for drought proofing casey’s recreational reserves
- Case study: increasing water reuse practices through improved risk management: the case study of mbr in australia
- Industrial recycled systems and particularly managing emerging contaminants such as pfas
- Melton stp and gisborne stp projects where the water is reused for the community
- Membrane technology in water reuse
- Case study on a large-scale managed aquifer recharge (mar) south of perth for a local council
- Storm water management challenges