ATTENDEES TO THIS SESSION WILL LEARN:
- How consumer behaviours and expectations have changed during 2020
- What this means for business and government if they want to keep up
- How best in class organisations have handled the pandemic (and how they are set up for the future)
- Practical steps to increase your organisation’s effectiveness on social media
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- What COVID-19 revealed about the way consumers want to engage.
- Review of major changes to consumer social media consumption and online employee behaviours
- Key trends and learnings from the COVID response
- The rationale for change and what organisations stand to gain by embracing social media
- Who thrived on social media during the pandemic and how.
- Review of key organisations’ responses to COVID-19 – what worked, what didn’t
- Summary of industry best practices and learnings
- How you can position your organisation for success.
- Understanding leaders’ mindsets in a post-COVID world
- Review of most valuable and pressing opportunities for social media
- Practical discussion/workshopping priority opportunities for each attendee
- [Within one month after the workshop] Follow up session to discuss immediate
challenges and solutions